THIS IS NOT FAIR. MEN HAVE PROBLEMS TOO.
We're constantly demonized by mainstream media and are targets of police brutality.
We face discrimination and hatred and are denied marriage and job security.
We are outcasts and are denied medical care, our lives are constantly under threat and our gender is always under scrutiny and policed by others.
Y-Yeah, but... a Feminist was mean to me...
Cause I love sprinkles that’s why. #TakingUpSpace #WithADonutInMyFace #latergram (at Seattle, Washington)
Early morning shoots.
Me, on being back in Portland.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
It’s not “POC” being murdered at will by police.
It’s BLACK people. Black blackity black people.
Stop with the POC shit
SERIOUSLY: yall are driving me bananas with this shit. Stop erasing the Blackness of the victims and stop trying edit history through you status updates. Get your life together and learn to say (and MEAN) Black people. Cause we are that, Black and People.